Track 3 explores the theme of How We Live, and may include :
•Making Solar Economical
•Energy from Fusion
•Refugees and Migration
Some suggestions include:
Louise Fowler-Smith – Water Walls
How inequality interacts with identity (gender, race, class)
Carbon Cost of Work
Food packaging – biodegradable v recyclable
Food waste reduction
Inequality is bad for everyone
Renewable energy and blockchain
Promoting positive attitudes towards refugees
Social inclusion for people with disabilities
Transport portfolio Optimisation
Your ideas and disciplinary perspectives are welcome.
• Do you have great ideas?
• Does your research / work / passion project have the potential to solve big issues ?
• Are you wanting to put your skills, knowledge, and enthusiasm to good use?
• Looking for other like minded people to work with?
• Want to learn innovation, human centred design and entrepreneurial techniques?
• Interested in trying new techniques to extend your skill base?
Join us by registering https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/engineering-disruption-track-3-how-we-live-tickets-28673552367?aff=erelpanelorg