Track 2 explores the themes of Health, Knowledge, and Learning and may include
•Advanced Personalised Learning
•Enhancing Virtual Reality
•Delivering tools of Scientific Discovery
•Reverse Engineering the Brain
•Advancing Heath Informatics
Some suggestions so far include :
Rural Schools in developing countries
Cheap Tech to bring equality in education
Double Burden of malnutrition
AI to deliver mass scale education
AI to deliver mass scale health
Food insecurity in low-income families
Evolved psychological biases
Social Inclusion for people with disabilities
Simin Maleknia – using marine organisms to concentrate / purify precious metals from contaminated fresh / sea water.
Bioaccumulation of antibiotics in live stock
Bioaccumulation of heavy metals and other toxins
Increasing capacity to facilitate change
Your ideas and disciplinary perspectives are welcome
• Do you have great ideas?
• Does your research / work / passion project have the potential to solve big issues ?
• Are you wanting to put your skills, knowledge, and enthusiasm to good use?
• Looking for other like minded people to work with?
• Want to learn innovation, human centred design and entrepreneurial techniques?
• Interested in trying new techniques to extend your skill base?
Join us by registering https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/engineering-disruption-track-2-health-knowledge-and-learning-tickets-28672838231