Engineering Disruption Track 1 : Responding to Climate Change, November 28th
Track 1 explores how we can respond to climate change.
Themes explored may include
•Adapting and responding to climate change
•Managing the Nitrogen Cycle
Some suggestions so far have been :
Simin Maleknia –Combine solar energy with algae and electrochemistry to fabricate devices for power generation
Framing Challenges in inclusive language
Carbon mitigation – sequestration , capture
Adapt v Prevent
Food supply chain
Agricultural Production System Adaptation
Psychological scepticism of climate science and acceptance of climate change policies /
engagement , enviro friendly behaviours
Better communication for islands and the developing world to connect in natural disaster scenarios
Your ideas and disciplinary perspectives are welcome
• Do you have great ideas?
• Does your research / work / passion project have the potential to solve big issues ?
• Are you wanting to put your skills, knowledge, and enthusiasm to good use?
• Looking for other like minded people to work with?
• Want to learn innovation, human centred design and entrepreneurial techniques?
• Interested in trying new techniques to extend your skill base?
Join us! Book at link below